Management fees are charged on a percentage basis of rent monies collected. The amount charged per calendar month will depend upon the actual amount of rent collections by the agency.
MANAGEMENT FEES ARE FOR OUR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH:
- Rent collection and managing rental arrears
- Paying and recovery of water consumption from tenants
- Conducting regular rent reviews
- Preparing calendar monthly statements for the owner and collating supporting information for the owner’s statement
- Organising maintenance repairs and quotes
- Liaison and regular follow up with maintenance contractors
- Organising special water readings when required
- Organising keys for inspections and trades people
- Copying/scanning of invoices
- Attending to the payment of general property expenses ie. Council Rates
- Liaising with owners and tenants
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Attending to daily telephone, email and fax enquiries
- Liaising with the strata company if applicable
- Processing notices to vacate
- Disbursement of the vacated tenant’s bond
The letting fee amount is based on the term of the lease and is only charged on negotiating tenancies.
LETTING FEES ARE FOR OUR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH:
- Arranging, placement, recording and administering advertising
- Arranging, taking and uplifting photographs of your property
- Arranging and conducting personal viewing appointments with prospective tenants
- Administrating and processing applications for tenancy
- 100 point checks
- Processing the application for tenancy including checking of all references
- Negotiating the terms of the lease with both owner and tenant
- Attending to the preparation, execution and processing of lease documentation including the bond lodgement form, general information for tenants, photocopying keys and the emergency plan for tenants
- Compiling the ingoing inspection including photo's (approximately 200 photos are taken for a standard size house)
This is a flat fee paid on a calendar monthly basis and is for business expenses incurred for postage, stationery and phone calls.
Routine inspections are carried out every 4 months. Routine inspection fees are charged per inspection and are in connection with preparing and sending written letters to tenants advising them of the date and time of their next routine inspection, attending the inspection and compiling a written report including photos, writing the report up and sending a copy to the owner and following up on any maintenance or areas of concern that come from the inspection.